Friday, March 3, 2017

Yoshiette Adventures Year 2 #1: Yoshiette vs Pepsiman

1 year & 2 months ago...

AY: DUDE, WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!

Throws Pepsiman out the window with a black hole bomb*

Text below a game of Starcraft: NonUrthGamer86: EWWWWW!!!!! What's next to my guy right now?

YoshietteNum1: I'unno, Just get rid of it!

Pepsiman: Ruhhh Rohhh Raggy!!!!

Theme: PEPSIMAN!!!!!





PRESENT DAY:

Pepsiman: *Rises from his grave video game graveyard* TIME FOR REVENGE TEAM YOSHI, ESPECIALLY YOU YOSHIBETH!!!!!!


*one trip from the graveyard to A.Yoshi HQ later*


*Doorbell rings*

Yoshiette 1: hel.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tackles Pepsiman*

Pepsiman: Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah!!!!!!!
\
YE1: *puts Pepsiman in a camel clutch* I'll never forgive you for turning my boyfriend's water to Pepsi, interrupting my game of starcraft with my friend, and just because!

Pepsiman: I'm on your side, I just wanna talk...

*Yoshiette lets go of Pepsiman*

Wanna watch a movie with Pepsi and Frito Lay products?

YE1: Sure?

I think we should watch "Farewell FamiKamen Rider". A. Yoshi never really wanted to watch it with me...

Joe T.: Before we watch, Let me say this. MY DAD AND I LOVED YOUR COMMERCIALS AS A KID!!!!! Can I have your Autograph, on an old pair of Yoshiette's Shimapan she doesn't wear any...

YE1: Give me that back...

Pepsiman: So, This Kid has a Bra and Panty collection containing entirely all of your old...

YE1: Yep.

Pepsiman: *cringes* I somehow don't want to give the Asian kid my autograph anymore...

*20 minutes in*


So Yoshbeth...

Duck Nukem: WHICH ONE?!?!

YE1: Please call me Yoshiette, or even Yoshiette 1...

Pepsiman: So Yoshiette, Tell me what is your major is at college?

YE1: Game Development.

Pepsiman: Do you like modding FPS games?

YE1: yes, and my favorite games to mod are Unreal, Quake II, Half-Life...

Yoshiette 2: Half-Life 3 confirmed?

YE1: She's kinda annoying, ignore her...

Pepsiman: One last thing, Where's A. Yoshi?

YE1: He's at the United Nations as a speaker at a peace conference...

If I can ask a question, what's your origin story?

Pepsiman: I don't know, Email Pepsico...

JT: What super villains have you faced in your late 90s/early 2000s?

Pepsiman: Probably the FDA, most of the US government, and a lot of state governments. Oh, and me and The Coca-Cola Company butted heads too.

YE2: Who's Under that Mask?

Pepsiman: NOT A MASK! NOT A MASK! NOT A MASK! NOT A MASK! NOT A MASK! *Yoshiette 2 pulls Pepsiman's Lips*

Pepsi... KICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Yoshiette 2 flies through the window, and no one knows where she is*

Never reveal a superhero's identity

DN: You haven't changed at ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Pepsiman: One character no one likes down, 4 more to go!!!

YE1: This means War!!!



Ooooooo no, Someone looks pissed. Is this the end of Team Yoshi , or can they redeem Pepsiman Before A. Yoshi knows what happened? Stay tuned on the weekend of the 24th, to find out the conclusion (trust me, While the second half of Yoshiette goes to Japan's climax felt like a Light Gun Shooter, This'll have the feel of a fighting game (or an RPG, depending on how I write it))

No comments:

Post a Comment